The HSBC Bank Savings Account Reviews
HSBC has the right saver account to fit any need and lifestyle. Whether you choose to conduct your banking online or at the branch, HSBC is there to fill the request. This HSBC bank savings account reviews is proud to offer customers award winning accounts that are very competitive and will get the most for your money. Accounts are made to fit all individual needs and wants. HSBC does not have account balance minimums after the account is opened. HSBC savings accounts also come with the option of having and maintaining a cheque book that is linked to the account. HSBC has online and telephone banking that is available 24/7. With today’s fast paced life this is the easiest and fasted method available to our customers. HSBC strives to make the customers money work for them with very competitive interest rates. Let this HSBC bank savings account reviews give you a little bit more on types of account.
The Everyday Account: This is the online savings account offered for everyday use.
- This is the account for everyday savings. This account has many features that are very attractive.
- Zero monthly keeping fees.
- No ATM Operator Fees at nearly 2,7000 HSBC banks.
- Minimum opening fee (deposit of $2,000) and very competitive interest rates for the saver. After your account is opened there is no minimum balance that needs to be kept.
- Online and telephone banking at no extra cost.
HSBC Serious Saver: Account to get the most out of your money the fastest way possible.
- Very high interest account as compared to the competitors.
- For every month that you do not withdraw money from your account earn a staggering 3.25% p.a.
- Never any banking fees
- No applied limited opening fees or account balance to maintain.
- Withdraw from Branch Yes (nationally)
- 24/7 access online Yes- with no fees and also includes telephone banking. All customer accounts can be linked.
- Interest calculated daily Yes and paid monthly to customer.
- Interest paid monthly in arrears Interest is calculated daily and paid once a month
This HSBC bank savings account reviews covers all your needs in all angles of you financial status. HSBC savings account is the best choice for expat or people who would like to send or receive money overseas. You get a better exchange rate with HSBC and you can access your money easier via all HSBC branch. HSBC also provides Premier level service for high deposit customers. You will not just get personal service from senior staff but you also receive benefit such as No admin fees, priority service, no overseas money transfer fees, etc. Check out other HSBC bank savings account reviews and information here and apply.